FS: Eezi-Awn Bat 270, Left Hand Side

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Eezi-Awn Bat 270, Left Hand Side For Sale!

IMG_7087.JPGIMG_7100.JPG

This rare left hand side awning was used as a demo on a sponsored project vehicle for a few months. It is virtually brand new. The photos above are of this awning. Our next inventory of Bat Awnings will arrive in February, so if you are in the market now is the time to act.

Read more about the awning here

It sells new for $1300, and we are letting it go for 20% off. $1040.00

Please contact me directly at Paul@Equipt1.com if interested.

Cheers,

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Yes, I believe so. As long as you provide a sufficient backing plate to the mounting locations to keep it from pulling through the fiberglass. Perhaps a sandwich of plates inside and out. The key to the Bat Awning mounting is the rear mount, as it is the one that will see all the torque of the arms swinging around the corner of the vehicle. Here are a couple photos of the mounting brackets on the back side of the awning.

Bat Mounting Bracket 1.JPGBat Mounting Bracket 2.JPG

You can see that one half of the bracket fits to the rear of the Bat aluminum extrusion and is able to slide back and forth. You would put one to the rear of the awning at the corner, and the other one as far forward as you can. The other half of the bracket is designed to mount to your roof rack or other mounting solution. In your case, it would be to the Flip Pak wall. I am not too familiar with the construction of the Flip Paks to say if this is possible. Perhaps someone here might have a more conclusive answer.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior