FS: National Luna Weekender 50L Stainless Scratch & Dent

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
National Luna Weekender 50L Stainless Scratch & Dent

IMG_5114.jpg

We received our last air freight of the year recently and one of the fridges had a bumpier ride than usual. From the packaging it appears that something hit the end of this fridge hard enough to dent the exterior. There is a small bend in the compressor cover as well that can be corrected quite easily. However the larger dent is in the end that cannot be corrected. The mechanicals and interior on the fridge are undamaged and will work fine. The fridge also comes with complete warranty. Everything is in working order.

NL 50L Stainless S&D 1.JPGNL 50L Stainless S&D 2.JPG

We are offering a free Weekender protection jacket and base plate ($180 value) or a 10% discount of $165 off this fridge. List price is $1650. S&D Sale: $1485, or $1650 with protection jacket and base plate included.

National Luna Weekender 50L Stainless Fridge Info
National Luna Weekender Protection Jacket Info
National Luna Weekender Base Plate Info

Please contact me directly at Paul@Equipt1.com if interested.

Cheers,

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
No one should be the least bit worried about a small dent in one of these fridges...I had one and beat the crap out of it and it was amazing.
National Luna makes the best fridge on the market with nice low amp draw and killer looks. I wish I could pony up the cash for this but someone will get a killer deal.
Oh and the protection bag is worth having if you live in a warmer area. Helps the fridge use less energy.

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Thanks for the comments Lance! I would agree with you that a dent won't slow these machines down.

cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94