richard310's 04 Xterra

richard310

pew pew
Update!

Had the lower shock mount on the lower control arm welded back on a couple weeks ago. It had peeled off on both driver and passenger sides and I had been driving for quite some time with it peeling.

kimg0858-jpg.20989

Replaced the remanufactured starter last Friday. Second starter.

Replaced the passenger side upper control arm ball joint last weekend. I think my last Death Valley trip did that joint in. I had been driving on that really bad joint since December/January... luckily nothing catastrophic happened.

kimg0856-jpg.20988

Xterra refuses to die!

Last edited:

richard310

pew pew
Another update! Well, not with the Xterra, but another fun toy!

Picked up a cherry 1974 Honda CB200 for commuting duties to take over for the Xterra. This will keep the wear and tear down, especially along with the gas money fund...

kimg0886-jpg.21153

richard310

pew pew
What LED lights do you have for the sides on the roof rack ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are the BlitzPro 6LZ. Not sure if they sell them anymore, as they sell switches more so now. They work great for camp setup and any other near-vehicle needs.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
They are the BlitzPro 6LZ. Not sure if they sell them anymore, as they sell switches more so now. They work great for camp setup and any other near-vehicle needs.

Thanks. I been looking for budget friendly 360 lighting for my roof rack in a single row

richard310

pew pew
Well it looks like I'll be heading to Overland Expo West this year. I'll be getting the truck cleaned and ready this week and the next for an early Thursday morning departure.

I'll be setup in Oasis A.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Well it looks like I'll be heading to Overland Expo West this year. I'll be getting the truck cleaned and ready this week and the next for an early Thursday morning departure.

I'll be setup in Oasis A.

Well damn. I wanted to make it to OX this year. Guess I needed to spend my money on a wedding and a honeymoon instead :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles