Portland Oregon - Large Truck Mechanic

LoRoad

Adventurer
I have no idea where this post ought to be, so sorry for the post here - if its the wrong place.

We have finalized our purchase of the FMTV - Severe Duty 6x6 truck for our project.

BAE 6x6.jpg

We are looking for a 'shop' in the Portland Oregon area that can make a number of modifications to the vehicle like: Gear set change, transmission modification(s), frame lengthening, custom fuel tank(s), frame rail extensions, etc..

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

natemc

Not in Portland but Trisand truck repair in Salem could do those things. Talk to Joe and tell him Nate sent you.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
No recommendation, but congratulations on what is undoubtedly the trickest truck in Happy Valley. :)

BlueCoyote

Observer
Not in Portland but Trisand truck repair in Salem could do those things. Talk to Joe and tell him Nate sent you.

Am not familiar with the Salem location, but the Eugene TriSand location has a great reputation for doing things - not just parts changers.

foxhunter

Adventurer
I cannot even imagine the enormity of the project your are about to undertake, building your own camper body on that wonderful truck you bought. I look forward to following your build.

LoRoad

Adventurer
I cannot even imagine the enormity of the project your are about to undertake, building your own camper body on that wonderful truck you bought. I look forward to following your build.

Yep, like an old wooden hull that hasn't been in the water for awhile; that thought is starting to sink in like water through the cracks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles