Death Valley Weekend - Nov 8-10 - 2013

bikerjosh

Explorer
move to lone pine or bishop

yeah, but there is that whole needing a job thing. I've never been lucky enough to have a job that I could tele-commute to. Always had to be based in L.A. or Bay Area.:coffeedrink:

PTB

Observer
Just reread your trip report! Thanks for documenting in such detail. It was fun to come back to it months later and become reacquainted with the adventure.

hove102

Adventurer
Totally resurrecting this thread from this dead, but that was a great read, and some awesome photos to go along with it! Looks like the Montero performed really well...every time I read about how capable a near-stock Montero is, I'm more and more sold on them.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
Fantastic narrative and gorgeous pictures. One day I'll make it out that way and explore some of the amazing things the West has to offer.

Kudos.

SG

nckwltn

Explorer
Totally resurrecting this thread from this dead, but that was a great read, and some awesome photos to go along with it! Looks like the Montero performed really well...every time I read about how capable a near-stock Montero is, I'm more and more sold on them.

Fantastic narrative and gorgeous pictures. One day I'll make it out that way and explore some of the amazing things the West has to offer.

Kudos.

SG

Thanks guys! Death Valley is a great place for first timers and experienced alike. Obviously, with less experience in the area or desert travel, read up, check recent road conditions (rain can create havoc), and bring plenty of water and a buddy in another vehicle.

I just took my DVNP map out a couple of nights ago and highlighted the roads i've been on, there is still a lot for me to explore!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior