Lincoln SP-170T Welder w/ gas bottle, cart, extension cord, helmet, various supplies

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
More of an expedition support item I'd say...

Lincoln SP-170T 220V wire feed MIG w/ 70/30 mix gas bottle and regulator. You own the bottle - it can be refilled or exchanged at a welding supply shop like Vern Lewis.

Included in the package is: 8G 50' extension cord, cart, Huntsman Auto-darkening helmet, leather sleeved coat - XL, light weight sleeves, gloves, new spool of 0.03 wire, a couple magnetic angle plates, and a wrench for the regulator. I won't separate the pieces, I want it all gone.

I'm done with building vehicles or stuff for the vehicles, so it's just taking up space in the garage. It was purchased when I built the SloYota w/ Marlin Crawler Dual T'Case Adapter serial #976 back in 2000, and has seen very little use since. Couple sets of sliders, a bumper or two, and minor household projects is all it's done since.

Located in Chino Valley, AZ.

Shipping would be on your dime, and you'll have to package it, so you might as well just pick it up :sombrero:

Asking $600.00 OBO

Attachments

• welder 4S.jpg
    welder 4S.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 808
  • welder 3S.jpg
    welder 3S.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,138
  • welder 2S.jpg
    welder 2S.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 370
  • welder 1S.jpg
    welder 1S.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
And for your information, the old shopping cart was legally obtained from the Albertson's store in Prescott Valley, AZ. It's what you'd expect from a cart they didn't want, but it rolls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior