Front Runner Load Bar and Spare Parts Blow Out, 50% Off

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Front Runner Load Bar and Spare Parts Blow Out!

Everything must go! Save 50% off list price!

Equipt has a select list of Front Runner inventory on it's shelves that needs to go. We have a good selection of load bar systems, perfect for mounting an RTT on a roof. We also have a list of miscellaneous slats, legs, feet and parts that could work well for your DIY projects. Take a look at what we have.

Load Bars
Land Rover Disco 1 & 2 Load Bars with legs (Pair), 1 Available, List: $250.00, Sale: $125.00
Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Load Bars with legs (Pair), 0 Available, List: $250.00, Sale: $125.00 SOLD!
Land Rover D90 Load Bars with legs (Pair), 1 Available, List: $250.00, Sale: $125.00

Slats
1200mm (48") Load Bar Slats, 4 Available, List: $47.00, Sale: $23.50
1320mm (52") Load Bar Slat, 1 Available, List: $48.00, Sale: $24.00 SOLD!
1400mm (55") Load Bar Slat, 1 Available, List:$49.00, Sale: $24.50 SOLD!

Gutter Mount Legs
NO1 leg (120mm) 80 Series, 0 Available, List: $37.50, Sale: $18.75 SOLD!!
NO 2 leg (130mm) 80 Series, 0 Available, List: $37.50, Sale: $18.75 SOLD!!
NO 2+ leg (140mm) 80 Series, 0 Available, List: $38.50, Sale: $19.25 SOLD!!
NO 7 leg (225mm) Defender, 18 Available, List: $37.50, Sale: $18.75
Front Runner 270mm Leg, 2 Available, List: $37.50, Sale: $18.75

Track Mount Feet
40mm foot, 2 Available, List: $24.00, Sale: $12.00
50mm foot, 0 Available, List: $24.00, Sale: $12.00 SOLD!!
LR3 Front foot, 2 Available, List: $24.00, Sale: $12.00

Accessories
Slimline Tent Mount Legs, set of 4, 2 Available, List: $67.00, Sale: $33.50
Hi-Lift Bracket Universal Flat Mount, 3 Available, List: $68.00, Sale: $34.00

These items are no longer on our site. Please contact me directly if you are interested. Paul@Equipt1.com

Cheers,

Last edited:

Equipt

Sorry, no we don't have anything for the '05 Taco. We have several feet and slat options here. You could combine them with a set of track purchased from Front Runner Outfitters directly. But the trick would be that you wound have to drill your roof to mount the track. A serious decision there.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davegonz

Explorer
Paul, are the legs vertically adjustable on the 80 series load bars? Got any pics?

Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Load Bars with legs (Pair), 3 Available, List: $250.00, Sale: $125.00

Equipt

The Front Runner gutter mount legs are not height adjustable. They are fabricated from a single aluminum extrusion. Take a look at the photo and you will see what I am referring to.

80 Series Leg.jpg

Cheers,

Equipt

We sold out of the 80 Series specific load bars, but the other load bar set will work on either a 60 or 80 Series truck. The bars are 55" long, and the legs on the Defender set are 9" tall and the Discovery set are 10.5" tall. A bit higher, but they would offer clearance for mounting a table or other gear under the bars. 55" wide is a great width on the 60 & 80 as well. It is the standard width for our racks on these trucks. Here is a photo of the Defender load bars.

guttermountloadbars[1].gif

The load bars we have are powder coated black.

Cheers,

Moody

Needs to get out more
/side note/ I'm in need of some 100 series load bars. Didn't see any listed on the site. Do your people make them?

Equipt

The Eezi-Awn K9 systems does not offer a load bar option. The slats on their system run front to back.

But here is an option for you. I can break out a pair of slats from a D90 load bar set. We could match them to the 4 50mm feet I have available. You can purchase Front Runner universal rail in the length of choice from Front Runner Outfitters directly (Roof Racks, page 3), and drill to match your roof mounting positions. BAM! Load bars. We could also combine the single 1400mm slat with the 2 40mm feet to give you 3 load bars if you want. The feet have vertical adjustment, so matching 40mm to 50mm load bars will work. Their roof rack systems come with 4 tall and 2 shorter feet anyway, to compensate for the roof arc.

(2) 1400mm slats and (4) 50mm feet: $97.00
(3) 1400mm slats, (2) 40mm feet and (4) 50mm feet: $145.50

Let me know what you think.

SoCal_80

Explorer
Question....will the spare tire hi lit mount work on a 80 series Land Cruiser (stock alloy wheels)? If yes, I will take one.

Equipt

The Hi Lift Mount is pretty universal. It has 2 bolts that you would mount through your existing wheel mount face plate. There is a lot of material there, so you could trim it down to fit inside most wheel centers if it doesn't fit as it is. The depth of the mount is adjustable to fit up with most wheel widths. The cover goes over a stem that you slide the lift ladder onto. Here is a photo.

Rear Tire Hi Lift Mount.JPG

Cheers,

Equipt

Question....will the spare tire hi lit mount work on a 80 series Land Cruiser (stock alloy wheels)? If yes, I will take one.

Hi So Cal 80. So, was this what you had in mind? Still want one?

davegonz

Explorer
Just got my 80 series load bars and am very happy with them. They're lightweight yet strong/beefy. Thanks for hooking me up, Paul.

Equipt

Great news David. I am glad you are happy with them.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles