2006 fleet wood neon off road tent trailer

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
Tossing around the idea of switching up our camping set up now that I have a 3/4 ton pick up. 859.536.3805
Would ideally like to trade our pop up http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/92467-Our-2006-Fleetwood-Neon-tent-trailer/page3 for a slide in truck camper. Hard side or pop up...I would consider both.
Located in central Kentucky and willing to travel.
I feel my camper is worth around $3,000+/-
9yqeme3e.jpg
2uhehanu.jpg
9ygyty2a.jpg
ametajup.jpg
u9e3esyq.jpg
upu6a6a5.jpg
but would rather trade for a nice truck camper.
**also would be interested in a nice 2 car bumper pull trailer**

Last edited:

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Don't sell this until my good friend from KY gets a chance to say no. This is perfect for he and his lady! They have some travl'n to do!

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Posted the link to this message/post on Facebook. He saw it since it has a "like" now. He is a K-9 LEO. His wife has been going through trying times with cancer. I am not sure if timing is right, but this rig would be perfect for them. He has a Ruby and an S-10 Crew Cab. Either would pull this perfectly. The two of them and a dog or two would be very happy camping in this. I really hope he can make it work.
We still have lots of camping left to do and this might just be what the doctor ordered to get his lovely lady out there to enjoy it. Moab,UT was on her bucket list at one time. I would still like to see that happen.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
He is out for now. Medical bills and the new insurance thing have him on the ropes. It is just not in the cards for him right now.

Best of luck with your sale. That is an awesome trailer and will make someone VERY happy!

We love our E1.

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
He is out for now. Medical bills and the new insurance thing have him on the ropes. It is just not in the cards for him right now.

Best of luck with your sale. That is an awesome trailer and will make someone VERY happy!

We love our E1.

Thanks. Not in a rush to sell we really enjoy it just seeing what's out there...

f9k9

Oh h*ll, did you post this up on the Krawler's site, LandRoverHyter? If, you did, I missed it. Brule's correct, it would have been perfect for us, just bad timing. Good luck on the sale.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
I wish I lived close enough to scoop this up. All I'd want to do to it is swap out the axle and tires and fab up some nerf guards for the fenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles