FWC Hawk on F350 Q's

CYRUS888

Observer
I have a quick question regarding the FWC Hawk.

I currently have a '08 F350 crew cab short bed and planning on purchasing a Hawk camper for it. I'm wondering if the Hawk camper sticks pass the bed of a short box F350? The reason why I ask is because I'm planning on getting a tire gate to carry my spare tire http://www.tiregate.com/vt-series/ I'm just wondering if this combo would work. Has anyone tried it before and got some pics to share

Thanks in advance

surlydiesel

Adventurer
Maybe post over in the Pop-Up Truck Camper section with this question. Stan @ fourwheel camper may even be able to supply you with measurements over there, or just email them? They seems to respond to customer's questions pretty quickly. Also there is the Wander The West forum with a lot more info on Pop-Up Campers.

Sorry I couldn't answer the question...
-jorge

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I can't speak for the Tire Gate, but I do have an F-250, a Hawk FWC and a custom rear bumper/tire carrier and it all fits nicely. See my "Waltzing Matilda" thread for pics.

CYRUS888

Observer
I've already talked to a local fabricator here and he's modifying my aftermarket rear bumper to have a tire carrier on it.
I think it's a better choice than the tire gate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior