ARB 47L fridge/freezer new in box for sale

Wander

Expedition Leader
I won this in a raffle and have realized I'd rather sell it than keep and install it. Brand new in box, still in plastic wrap. My search of the interwebs shows the best prices are around $750.00 (retail is over $800) so I'm asking $600.00 for quick sale. I can send pics and details as needed. Paypal is good for the deal.

fireball

Explorer
First in line! I'm in pa but have family passing by in a few weeks. Will send pm to make sure we can make arrangements!

Wander

Expedition Leader
A lot of interest so far guys, I've got 4-5 in line and will contact #1 with shipping info tomorrow . Thanks for all the interest and if something happens I will move down the list accordingly.

fireball

Explorer
Darn!!! I want whomever this Ceasar guy is to know that my wife will be awfully disappointed when there isn't an ARB fridge for her under the tree Christmas morning!!! ;)

Wander

Expedition Leader
Fireball's playing hardball!
Thanks for all the interest guys, I hope you all have a great holiday.

CallMeCesar

Observer
Sorry fireball, my apologies to your wife also but I just couldn't pass this up. I lucked out this but I'm sure you'll be there to get the next great deal. Thank you Matt for a very good deal. Happy thanksgiving and hope to see you return to Cucamonga very soon.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

ripperj

Explorer
Not that its my business, but how come first to respond to the thread does not get the sale? I could see a local sale trumping a pack and ship deal.
Keith

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior