Flat Wolf Boxes and Rack Bags in Stock and 10% off for Thanksgving

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Hi All,

These are Wolf Boxes....

We got these back in stock and wanted to post a bit about them here.

The boxes stack and have positive latches x 4. The standard lid is flat and a hi-lid that is 3" taller is available as well. The lid is fully removable. That is a big help in a crowded truck when you need that one little thing waaaaay down in the bottom of the box stack! The sides and lids all have channels and positions for straps to make lashing down very quick and intuitive.

The box itself it pretty much indestructible.....this is tough stuff! The design of the box is not to be fully sealed. The idea being you can load it up with whatever you want, dirt, charcoal, firewood etc...and not worry about tearing up a seal or two, there aren't any! This also keeps the weight down quite a bit. For the volume this is a very light box box.

To add to the utility of the box we have a fully sealed liner bag that is waterproof and a set of 1/2 bags to divide the compartment into two sections for better organization.

My favorite of this is the roof top bag. The idea here is to have your stuff in two or three boxes then toss them onto the roof rack in the waterproof bag. This makes organization very easy. The roof bags are fully waterproof with a double zipper and Velcro seal. The top of the bag has tabs to help with securing to your rack or trailer.

The full line of Flat Dog boxes and bags are on sale through Monday the 2nd for 10% off. Please call or e mail us and we will send you an invoice. You cna also order off of the website and we can refund the 10%...(I cant figure out how to make a coupon :))

Here is the link:
http://shop.urbanlandcruisers.com/product-category/brands/flat-dog-uk/

Sorry, picture are kicking my *** right now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I corrected your title. When are you getting more of the internal canvas bags for the boxes in? I want some of each of the split version and full version.

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
I corrected your title. When are you getting more of the internal canvas bags for the boxes in? I want some of each of the split version and full version.

Thanks.... My spelling leaves a bit to be desired.... AND.... on the ipad I have these big 19mm finger tips :)

How about I order some next week air freight? I will post here as soon as they arrive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles