2001 WJ

Lecoq

Explorer
Good idea on the window screens. I was thinking of doing something like that to sleep in the back of my Jeep.

t4rFL

Adventurer
Good idea on the window screens. I was thinking of doing something like that to sleep in the back of my Jeep.

thanks. i always knew i wanted some, but never got around to making them.

bought some front long arms last week. now just waiting on 4.5" springs and some shocks, then i'll put everything in.
0622141721a_zps56758608.jpg

t4rFL

Adventurer
bought a Tom Woods front driveshaft and a winch
DSC_5690_zps3e5ba2e4.jpg

2014-08-27095719_zpsb567d4b9.jpg

and removed my carpet...planning on bedlining it in the future
2014-08-21152215_zps0779d337.jpg

2014-08-21152228_zpscbab52e0.jpg

glockrocket17

Where did you get your tail lights? They look like ones I was looking at on carid.com. Do you like them, have you had any problems since replacing.

t4rFL

Adventurer
i bought mine on ebay. at first i wasn't a huge fan on the U-shaped lights, but it's something i got used too. no problems with them and they are super bright. on a dark road they will light up objects way behind you when you hit the brakes. only thing i'm afraid of is damaging them on a trail since they are so expensive, but i had to go the aftermarket way, since my factory taillights were giving me all sorts of trouble.

t4rFL

Adventurer
bought the material and having a custom tube bumper built for my winch. will post pics as i get them.

jpat30

Adventurer
They do, I just cant seem to justify dropping 1K+ on a bumper only to have to turn around and pony up again for a winch for it. Additionally, most I have seen weigh in well over 100lbs! That's just too heavy in my opinion. I have been checking with a couple of local shops in my area to have an aluminum bumper built for me.

t4rFL

Adventurer
agree. should have the bumper done by Friday, as long as it doesn't rain much. i will be installing my front LA's soon as well as my Clayton 4.5" springs and Pro Comp shocks i just ordered soon. also rebuilding my tcase probably the same day as the lift install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online