Nexus 7 or Samsung Tab 3???

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
I had the Samsung 3 and returned it after a week because it was slow and glitchy, and got the Nexus 7. The Samsung has a good looking case and certainly better pricing. The the Nexus 7 is on a new level, I love every bit of it. Looks great, fast, rubberized cover, much much more refined over the Samsung and also without all the samsung package software they also add.

Hope it hleps....

xbox73

Adventurer
I had the Samsung 3 and returned it after a week because it was slow and glitchy.

Which Samsung Tab 3 version did you have? The 7" or the 8"? The 8" has a significantly faster processor, 50% more RAM, and a higher res screen than the 7" version, and therefore has a correspondingly better user experience than the 7" version of the Tab 3.

haven

Expedition Leader
I read that rumor as well. It looks like Samsung will introduce "pro" versions of its 7 and 10 inch tablets, probably with upgraded processor and soft-to-the-touch case. I think the current models will continue to be sold at today's prices. The pro versions will cost more.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Which Samsung Tab 3 version did you have? The 7" or the 8"? The 8" has a significantly faster processor, 50% more RAM, and a higher res screen than the 7" version, and therefore has a correspondingly better user experience than the 7" version of the Tab 3.

I had the 7... Good to know about the 8...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94