FS: 2007 "Tuxedo Habitat" Expedition Jeep in AZ - Turn Key

kb7our

Explorer
1/9 UPDATE - Decided to split off some of the major removable components, including Habitat and AT storage items.
Sale Pending on Habitat, Stage 1 Storage, Stage 2 Storage, Fridge/Stove Combo Slide, and Stove.
Will split off some other items and list Jeep separately depending on how far I break it down
-
-
-
***Updates Will Be Added in Blue Text***
-
FS "Feeler" (I am attached to this Jeep, what can I say?): Turn Key "Tuxedo Habitat" Near Phoenix
-
Apache Lake, AZ.jpgRIM Road.jpg
-
STARTER THREAD: NEW UPDATES, INCLUDING PICTURES/LINKS ARE FORTHCOMING. Lots of pics already contained
here and there on this Portal mostly within the Habitat thread.
-
Disclaimer: It is very likely that I have not included all the options installed as I am continuing to do a complete inventory through December and will add
new items as they are identified (funny how one gets used to everything being standard after a couple of years so it is easy to overlook some
of the noteworthy additions that add up over time)
-
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4 w/58K Original Miles on 3.8L V6 Engine (Original Owner)
Red Rock Color w/black Accents, Tinted Windows
Includes CARFAX Report (I just ran one)
5.13 Gears (brand new)
AT, PW, PS, ABS, Kenwood DVD/NAV (Garmin), Satellite Radio, IPOD Connect, upgraded Sound Bar and Lower Dash Speakers plus AMP
AT Habitat Camper Shell w/Rear Window LED 3rd Brake Light, 2 12V Sockets, LED Rear Window Light Strip, & Ceiling Pocket Storage
Habitat #12 is removable, in excellent condition, and has quick disconnects on all the wiring and plumbing connections
AT Stage 1 & 2 Rear Storage -plus- Fridge Slide w/Partner stove + Wind Screen
SPOD Fuse Block w/Interior Switch Panel Mounted Between Sun Visors
Advanced Adapters Transfer Case Cable Assembly Upgrade
ARB 50Q Fridge
Trailgator Tailgate Tray Table w/both Bamboo and HDPE Slide Out Cutting Boards
ARB On Board CKMA12 Air Compressor (mounted near Brake Master Cylinder) w/VIAIR Air Tank Reservoir (5G if I recall correctly), plus
accessory chuck, hose, blower
Front Bumper Mounted Pro Comp 12 LED Light Bar (~20")
Rigid LED Dually Rear Spot Light
Yaesu FT-857D 100W HF/VHF Radio w/LDG tuner and Chameleon CHA-V2L 3.5-30MHz Antenna (also covers 2M, 6M, and 70CM)
Propex HS2000 LP Heater/Furnace (mounted inside Warrior Trunk which expands the space of the mini trunk area underneath the Jeep)
CoolTech LLC MagnaFlow Muffler (nice note, not obnoxious)
Water Pump, 18G Water Bladder, Tank Fill, Shower Attachment
Tuffy Full Metal Console, Glove Box, & Under Driver's Seat storage (all lockable)
AEV Hood w/Snorkel (Both Prefilter & Ram tops included)
Mopar Rock Rails
AEV Black Pintler Wheels
Custom (Removable) 10LB Propane Tank Mount (matched to AEV Rear Corner Guards)
Hawk Brake Pads
Currie Control Arms (front lowers are OEM w/AEV relocation brackets) & rear extended sway bar end links
JKS Quick Disconnect Front Sway Bar Disconnects
Dual Diehard Platinum Batteries w/Benchmark Designs tray and Fused Automatic Isolator
SPOD Accessory Fuse Box in the engine bay and a Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block mounted to the back of the center console to provide power to rear accessories (e.g. Fridge, Water Pump, etc.)
AEV Front Bumper w/Hoop & Warn "wireless remote" 9.5Ti Winch w/synthetic line
AEV Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier and CHMSL LED 3rd Brake Light
AEV 2.5" Suspension (2.5" Coils, 3.5" Bilstein Shocks) + JKS Coilover Spacers (=roughly 3"+ lift) that can carry some nice weight
of your loaded gear with the progressive springs (no famous Right Rear Suspension Sag)
AEV Spare Tire Fuel Storage (10.2G)
BFG KM2s 285 75/R17 (narrow 34s)
JKS Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bars
JKS Greasable Front Discos
JKS Front and Rear Track Bar Brace w/Track Bar Relo Bracket (aligns track bar parallel to axle)
Front axle is sleeved internally (Teraflex Sleeve Kit) and the Cs are gusseted, also replaced ball joints (factory)
10A Battery Charger w/External Charge Port (Use Normal Extension Cord for Charging)
Solar Controller and Port ready for Solar Panel (60W Foldable Panel Negotiable)
Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge (via OBD II Port) w/A Pillar Mount
Upgraded sun visors to current model (larger w/slides)
AEV Rear Corner Guards
MOPAR 7 Way Tow Harness w/Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller
AT 6L 12V 200W Water Heater (Makes for a Nice Shower When Mixed With Cold Water)
AT Rear Storage Rack
TrekArmor Black Seat Covers
AEV Rear Bumper w/Spare Tire Carrier (includes manual water pump for water you can store inside the bumper ~5G capacity)
AEV Hi-Lift/Pull Pal Mount
Rugged Ridge Front Skid Plate
Includes garage stored rear 60% seat (removed for Stage 2 storage)
Jeep is wired in front with 6 way tow harness for flat towing behind another vehicle such as an RV including
brake away switch to activate Jeep brakes
SMI Stay In Play Auxiliary Brake System for use when flat towing Jeep behind another vehicle
Custom Removable Front Tow Brackets attach to AEV bumper and connect to a tow bar such as a Demco, Roadmaster, etc.
AEV Procal Programmer Matched to VIN
New Additions: MOPAR Rock Rails
Evap Canister Skid
Steering Stabilizer Relo Bracket
Aux Tranny Cooler

-
Most recent maintenance includes replacement of exhaust manifold, new plugs, new batteries, Mobil 1 oil change, a re-gear, and new alternator.
-
KBB Used Price Estimate for Jeep only is in the ~$21K Range (low miles), New Habitats are in the $9800 Range. Although I haven't yet provided
approximate itemized pricing on the "entire" build, I figure that asking $38,500 is already a fantastic deal for someone in the know who wants
a well cared for and highly capable vehicle that is ready to camp in "NOW/TODAY". No trades or parting out, please. The reason for the sale is passion for the build as
it has taken several years to get the vehicle to this stage of expedition worthy capability. I would like to do another build over the next several years
so this "possible" sale is the launching point for a new project Jeep.
-
A couple of things I want to get done before sale are a good detailing, replace "original" front windshield professionally as all the small pits
and scratches have taken their toll since 2007. Finish up a few final Habitat adjustments that AT is already planning to do for me under
warranty (new owner could probably get this done as well if sale happens before I can get to Prescott).
-
Thanks for reading and/or considering a purchase! PM if you would like to take a look in the Phoenix area or have questions or would like specific pictures of something. This is NOT a FIRE/DESPARATION sale, although the price might indicate otherwise considering the totality of the build. Open to reasonable offers!
-
Wade

Last edited:

kb7our

Explorer
Added a few more items to original post, including aux tranny cooler and new alternator. Nicked up windshield to be replaced very soon. This vehicle is about "ready to roll".

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Having a ton of AEV an AT parts myself, I have a rough idea of just how much time and $$$ you have into this rig. This is a killer deal for somebody looking to save the time and hassle of setting this up themselves.

kb7our

Explorer
Bump! Having a ton of AEV an AT parts myself, I have a rough idea of just how much time and $$$ you have into this rig. This is a killer deal for somebody looking to save the time and hassle of setting this up themselves.

Thanks, TTJ, I agree! Will let it hang for a while but might end up parting out major components if I do get a new Jeep. Waiting until last minute to get the windshield replaced, otherwise she's ready to roll minus a couple of adjustments AT has agreed to do to the Habitat portion. I can get that done too if a drive to Prescott is necessary for a sale.

Wade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier