FS: 2007 "Tuxedo Habitat" Expedition Jeep in AZ - Turn Key

kb7our

Explorer
Splitting off the Habitat camper top as a separate unit

Habitat #12 camper top for sale as a separate unit with options as follows:

$5K which includes meeting up at AT in Prescott so the guys can demount the top from my Jeep and remount it on yours. AT has graciously agreed to facilitate this process and I will split the labor charge with the purchaser. This would be the best way to go since they have mounted many of these units and know the best technique with a forklift.

The top has 2 12V sockets and a passenger side window added with dark tint. Also there is a flip up water connect on the right rear you can see in the pics.

The top could be mounted by AT toward the end of this month or early Feb as I will be making a trip there to pick up some other "goodies" and have them make final tweaks to the top to finish up getting it dialed in. This would be an ideal time to coordinate a purchase.

Another option is you bring 2 guys to help and I can also assist with manual removal and reinstall in the Phoenix area. My guess is 4 guys are needed to remove and reinstall the top. The AT option would be best I think.

I already have a couple of PMs which I will honor in order received. Please only PM if you are seriously interested and at this point I am not interested in any trades. I may also have the AT Stage I and II storage components and possibly even the combo Fridge/Stove slide available at the same time, although may retain the Fridge/Stove slide for a new build.

PM if seriously interested. Not in any hurry as I can split off Tuxedo Habitat over time through the year. If someone is ready to buy soon that certainly puts then on my priority list for a trip up to AT. Thanks for considering!!!

Wade

supermoo

Observer
Wow, that looks amazing for the asking $$. It would seem that keeping the flip top would be a huge want by a lot of people. Is the $38k asking price with the flip top?

kb7our

Explorer
Habitat Storage Items Detail for Rear of Jeep JKU.

Figured it would be best to post the AT Habitat storage options available separately as there are a few things a potential buyer should consider as follows:

Not wanting to ship at this point, so pick up in Phoenix (I'm not far from Westworld) or at AT in Prescott if that is closer probably when I drive up at month end or early next month (more likely to be Feb timeframe). Nothing is pulled from the Jeep yet, so please be patient as I get these items ready pending new Jeep arrival ('14 Anvil JKU RX on order for next build).

Stage 1 Storage. Has mod by AT where the actual drawer only (not the outer box) is made 3" shorter than normal providing a gap behind the drawer where I have my Propex heater hose routed plus a 12V outlet for the fridge. The bottom of the box has a 3" hole drilled out toward the back (would be hidden with a new install) which you would just leave as is (no impact on anything) and the top right section of the lid portion has a 3" louvered vent which you could keep there or cap. I have added the nicer SS latch vs. the black ABS latch that came with the box. Top of box has black rubberized "elephant bark" attached. $525

Stage 2 Storage. Has water fill mod where there is a ~1" hole through a lower side panel that is hidden under the top/lid where the water hose is routed from the water bladder up to the water fill you should see in my pics. I can arrange to include the bladder and fill spout but will be keeping my sweet "15 PSI" high quality pump (I may have another pump somewhere that could be substituted and would work fine). Water related parts will be extra. $675

Prefer to sell Stage 1 and 2 together and will include the water bladder and some other components for partial H2O setup minus a pump (unless I find one I used previously to include) and hoses to a faucet or spigot of your choosing.

Combo Fridge/Stove slide $475 add Partner Stove for $225 (prefer to sell together). Will sell ARB 50Q fridge with insulated canvas transit bag for $625.

I have the AT "electric" water heater 6L (200W, 17A @ 12V) but have not decided if I am going to sell that. It's pretty sweet but you do need to be running the engine while it heats up water for a nice shower. I'll have to think about this one but if you think you are interested then do let me know. I'll have to figure out a price. It rides directly behind the passenger seat secured to the floor.

I already have several PMs asking about these items and will respond in order as soon as feasible. Appreciate your patience as January is a super busy month for work.

Wade

Last edited:

kb7our

Explorer
Anyone interested in purchasing any items who has PM'd me, I appreciate your patience waiting for me to reply as Jan is a super crazy month for work and with a lot of coals in the fire right now it's a busy time but also a fun time where hobbies like this one are concerned for a needed diversion. Thanks!!!

kb7our

Explorer
All PMs have been replied to. I have a sale of the Habitat and AT Storage items pending but since the final transfer of goods is not anticipated for several weeks, I will keep this post updated with any new developments.

kb7our

Explorer
Updated initial post with pertinent information. Sale pending on Habitat and storage items. Fridge and transit bag still available. Some other removable items to be posted soon getting down to base jeep to sell with soft top. Definitely the suspension will stay and probably the other AEV stuff. Thanks to all for your interest. Mucho appreciated!

Rockrunner

Observer
Would you be willing to ship the fridge? 80125 for a cost est. Please LMK and if I saw this post earlier you would not have needed to part out your rig. Always a couple of months to late ;-0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles