97 E350 Winne 4x4- Ski Bum Mobile

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
I thought that ghetto wall press thingamajig was a hallway tying your new addition onto your house.:) Nice score on a 4x4 RV. I have worked a bit on command center RV's, some parts of them are military grade construction while other parts leave you scratching your head going uuuhhh.

java

Expedition Leader
I thought that ghetto wall press thingamajig was a hallway tying your new addition onto your house.:) Nice score on a 4x4 RV. I have worked a bit on command center RV's, some parts of them are military grade construction while other parts leave you scratching your head going uuuhhh.

Yeah this one seems pretty good so far. Cabinets are way better than my Rv trailer.

What an awesome platform to start with!

Yeah totally!

java

Expedition Leader
One bed is done!

88hf.jpg

Cut the mattress to shape/size for the other.

ry1u.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
Got the roof seams sealed. My hands hurt! 100' of 4" pressure sensitive roof tape....

The rotten corner is glued pretty well, there is one loose spot still but the back corner is solid! Has a gallon (literally) of epoxy in it.

Found a couple neat things, there is a hose and valve in the propane bay, close the main tank valve and you can use a normal 'bbq' style bottle to run the propane, nice to not have to find a filling station that will do the RV sometimes. There is also a camp stove connection!

Got the bed finished also, so its just about usable. But don't get me started on the DMV.....

You can see my hot box to keep the roof tape warm, cooler with 60W light bulb! Its been a balmy 20-30 degrees here, but that has kept it dry! So i got the roof sealed while the weather was dry.

Bed is done!

java

Expedition Leader
Man. That things got some serious light too!

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

Yeah! lots and lots! 150 watts of work lights down both sides too. Unfortunately the PO took the wig wags and strobe controllers out :(

bdog1

Adventurer
My headlamps too! I seem to have a knack for finding trucks with useless headlamps! My 11 rubicon you had to get out and look to see if they were on!

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

java

Expedition Leader
Leaks! Arrrg.

Was out of town for a few days. Getting some good rain now, and it's still leaking! Off to get a new ac seal tomorrow. And another tube of sealant.... Really wish I had a shop it fit in.

java

Expedition Leader
The fridge slide was dragging on the floor a little when pulled out, due to cheap drawer slides....

I was thinking how to fix it and thought a marble would be perfect. Figured someone must make something. Enter McMaster and a captured ball bearing. problem solved. They work awesome too, and are rated at 55lbs each.

dfc9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne