Uro-Camper Xplora + HZJ 79

Tribu

Adventurer
Hi Cascadian, thanks for your comments.

- are you open to fairly customized work like this blurring your current model descriptions together?
Yes.

- what is the estimated insulation value of the shell material you use (foam plus coatings)?
The thermal transmission coefficient is 0.0258 W (mK).

are the windows double pane, thermal type, or is that an option?
Are double panel. Dometic Seitz

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
PM sent.. Why can't we have these things in the US? All the custom campers are for giant trucks, or full size rigs. We need somebody to start importing these campers.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
- what is the estimated insulation value of the shell material you use (foam plus coatings)?
The thermal transmission coefficient is 0.0258 W (mK).

I think he was probably wanting to know the R-value (which is what we typically talk about in the US) which requires the thickness of the material in addition to the thermal transmission coefficient.

So that value works out to be about an R-value of 5 per inch - which is typical for most of the high quality foam insulation.

Very nicely done campers!

southpier

Expedition Leader
beautifully executed. is there an option for a cabinet door over the toilet? not what I would want to look at unless it were under me!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
If you all aren't following Uro Camper on Facebook, I highly recommend it. They post way more often, and lots of cool photos and products on their FB page. Of course I can't read Spanish, but the pictures are awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior