Moab Field Trip Report

Hi everyone, I finished up a week long trip out to Moab a few weeks ago. I've finally finished up my image edit and wanted to share the trip with you. For me, this trip was a mixture of getting out in my new truck, and photography.

With research done through the interweb, this site, and a few other resources, I was still overwhelmed at where to go and what to photograph. So, I pretty much winged it... sort of! A buddy and I arrived knowing that we would be camping all week so we hit up the grocery store and stocked up on firewood, water, and a few other essentials. I knew that we were going to be exploring a ton on BLM land and would be finding our camping locations in these areas.

We ultimately ended up exploring a ton just north of Canyonlands just off of Hwy 313. Each day we set out and explored and then returned at around 3pm to find a new and fresh campsite (key was looking for the established fire rings). We ended up finding a ton of great sites, so if anyone would like some info, just send me a message. We also cruised around on White Rim Trail for a day which was incredible. Next time, I'm running the whole thing!

Here are some images from the trip! Hope you enjoy!

moab-nemo.jpg
moab-wm-2.jpg
moab-wm-4.jpg
moab-wm-13.jpg
moab-wm-16.jpg
moab-wm-86.jpg
moab-wm-95.jpg
moab-wm-98.jpg
moab-wm-111.jpg
moab-wm-122.jpg

Timothynaustin

Observer
Magnificent Photography

Magnificent Photography:bowdown: what a marvelous Location. Thank you for sharing your trip and photographs.
Looks Amazing :)

Cheers:coffeedrink:

mph

Expedition Leader
Sweet shots...I think I recognize the first campsite...love it! The views r tremendous and camping on slick rock is great...glad u enjoyed!

jgspd

Trip to Moab

Thats some badassery there. Great photos Matt, Thanks for sharing.The wife and i will be there at the end of October. Cant wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles