Vulture "Cholera" fixed blade design

Vulture

Supporting Sponsor
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share some news with you. We will be launching our fixed blade designs this season. I will be posting pictures as soon as the finished product is approved for sale.
Thanks
Cholera_promo.jpg

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Cool knife, but "Cholera"? hahahaha...

To me that's akin to Ford putting out a new car and naming it the "Herpes" edition.

Vulture

Supporting Sponsor
LOL - thanks guys for the humor and that is the exact reason I choose the name. A Vulture can survive with Cholera in their stomachs and on their feet so going with a set of terms surrounding such a resilient bird seemed like a fun thing to do!

Vulture

Supporting Sponsor
Cholera_Banner_1.jpg
Here it is! Final production samples are almost done and we will be taking orders for the first batch soon.

Vulture

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys here is the final pic of the knife. I have been hard at work making last minute changes and without further ado...
Vulture_Cholera_production_1.jpg

Specs:
10'' Overal 5.125" Blade, 1095 Heat Treated High Carbon Alloy Steel, Scandi Grind (single to zero), False edge to 5 thousandths, Double Red Liners, Black Linen Micarta Handles, Acid Wash with Clear Cerakote, Tunable Fire Striker Recess, Kydex Sheath W/ Firesteel - MADE IN USA.

MSRP $179.99
Website Link

Vulture

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Ramjet!
If you are at the Overland Expo next month stop by our booth and take a feel. We will have both designs, the Cholera as well as the Talon, in inventory at the show.
I spent a long time refining the balance and profile of the blade. I took design elements from blades all over the world mainly the Japanese who in my opinion are some of the most practical blade designers.
Long story short it is what I call an "All Mountain Blade" not the silly Zombie slasher that seems to be the focus lately. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior