2014 Expeditions Portal Calendars NOW AVAILABLE!

SilverBullet

Explorer
The photos were submitted, the voting is finished, and the counts are completed!

The 2014 Expeditions Portal Calendar is NOW AVAILABLE!

Thanks to all who participated, we had more pictures than previous years and more votes cast than ever as well. Keep passing the word, these are becoming a great calendar and get better every year.

ORDER YOUR 2014 EXPEDITIONS PORTAL CALENDAR HERE

Be sure to tell your friends and order enough to pass around. These make great Christmas stocking stuffer's, gifts for family and friends, and to have one in the office. Enjoy guys, and I look forward to doing this again next year.

SilverBullet

Explorer
So what do you guys think? Was it good this year? I noticed orders are way down from last year so I wondered what was up?

jeepgc

Adventurer
Thanks for voting for my WK - credit for the photo goes to Dawn Fisher from Venture 4x4 for the action shot :)

And, of course, a big thank you to SB for organising this.

I placed my order last week and am waiting in anticipation for delivery!

I had the problem with the original link too, if you refresh your browser again, the page does load successfully.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
So what do you guys think? Was it good this year? I noticed orders are way down from last year so I wondered what was up?

Great photos this year. Nice job Brian and thanks to Overland Journal for the support with prizes. I just ordered a few. The link worked but the order would not accept their coupon codes. I gave up waiting for a reply from their customer support. Worked out better searching for it from their main site, price was more per calendar but the coupon codes worked so I got free shipping. Saved $10 on an order of three. Looking forward to having it hanging on the wall.

Sirocco

Explorer
Got my OJ swag through the door here in Australia :) only problem is the T shirt is 4 sizes to large! Thanks again for the comp and getting 2 of mine in was a surprise

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

96Delica

Adventurer
Ordered!! Next year I'll make sure I send my edited photos instead accidentally sending the originals... Great work!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94