Weathertech floor liners?

JBOGGS

Hello friends, bought a Taco and was looking at the weather tech floor liners. What do you guys think? Any place you can recommend to buy on line?

Thanks

DaveNay

Adventurer
I have them on my F150 and I love them. I bought them locally from the Weathertech retail store.

XJINTX

Explorer
I have them in my F250 and love them. In my jeep I have Husky liners... I like them equally but think the husky are better for mud and deeper water.

fjatheart

Adventurer
Hello friends, bought a Taco and was looking at the weather tech floor liners. What do you guys think? Any place you can recommend to buy on line?

Thanks

What year Taco? My boss has a set of weather tech mats for a double cab and a bed rug for the truck bed. He had all of it in an '09 fir about a year, then took them out when rear-ended. He wants to sell them if you are interested. I can send photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getout

Adventurer
We've got the full set for our sienna and we love them. I got them off the weathertech site. I.couldn't.find.them.any cheaper.anywhere else.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I think the huskies have better fit than the weathertech ones.

That's interesting because I have run Huskies on my last two 4runners, and I wasn't super-impressed with the fit. I had always assumed the Weathertecs fit better because they were more expensive. If they don't, then I guess I'm glad I saved money on my Huskys.

Not that the Husky liners fit bad, but there are some notieceable gaps and it seems like the ones on my current 4runner have a tendency to slip forward and leave a gap in front of the seat. It's not a big gap, maybe 1/2", but it's there.

I suppose when you are making a product like this, you have to put some "slop" in the specs in order to get them to fit multiple vehicles and trim levels. Again, I'm not unhappy with them and with our recent blast of cold and snow, they have done a great job of protecting my carpet.

Husky liners are about $10 cheaper and include free shipping which usually means about a $30 savings per set for the Huskys. They are also super fast when it comes to shipping (I'm talking, order them on Wednesday and they are sitting on your porch Friday kind of fast!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles