would you guys be interested in a "Montero Mania in Moab" type of event?

Jay Ayala

Explorer
I would be potentially interested in this as well. I would be more interested in the stockish category of trails.
I would love to join you guys with my Raider, but I think I need to finish up some simple details first. I'm not sure that I would be willing to take it on such a long drive so soon after my Overhaul, followed by an expedition, then a long trek back home to Oregon. It may be too soon.

Even after I finish those details, I think my rig would still be more along the lines of Pirate, stockish. I have a list of things I need to get through before hitting serious trails.

PajEvo

JDM Journeys
I've done Metal Masher, Kane Creek, Fins, Hell's, Steelbender, etc, open diffed. On 33s, but still... It can be done. But you guys know that already, if you've been there. Just have to pick your lines. Rocksliders help a lot too... :)

I'm going back for a third time with my Nissan friends at GONE Moab this year, in about a month. If anyone's in the area, we'll be staying in the condos. (You can check out my JDM diesel Pajero: this'll be her last ride: just bought a gen3).

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I've done Metal Masher, Kane Creek, Fins, Hell's, Steelbender, etc, open diffed. On 33s, but still... It can be done. But you guys know that already, if you've been there. Just have to pick your lines. Rocksliders help a lot too... :)

I'm going back for a third time with my Nissan friends at GONE Moab this year, in about a month. If anyone's in the area, we'll be staying in the condos. (You can check out my JDM diesel Pajero: this'll be her last ride: just bought a gen3).

I did Metal Masher in the rain in my other Jeep on 33's and open diffs as well, a good spotter helps a lot. What are the dates for GONE?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne