Think I want to sell my 07 JK with a custom built m416 trailer

resqd1

Adventurer
What tent is that? How many does it sleep? Also what winch, at one point you said 10k and another you said 12k. Also can you post up some pics of the interior? Another thing you said upgraded axles, some thought you meant like you put a 44 in the front or something, but I am guessing you mean the internal axles. Did you put a larger spline setup or what is upgraded about it? Thanks in advance.

despain85

Looks like it has a 30 front with gears and lockers. Would be a prime candidate for a 44 front though. Still working on the wife on this one.

Gary crouch

Observer
What tent is that? How many does it sleep? Also what winch, at one point you said 10k and another you said 12k. Also can you post up some pics of the interior? Another thing you said upgraded axles, some thought you meant like you put a 44 in the front or something, but I am guessing you mean the internal axles. Did you put a larger spline setup or what is upgraded about it? Thanks in advance.
Mr resqd1..
It's a cvt tent made in Bend Or. Super nice for the money (I think it was about 900 or 1000) fits two large people with plenty of
room. Been through a couple heavy wind events and no problems (other than loud)
It's a smittybuilt winch from 4 wheel parts, used a couple times has a syn 90' rope. The axels are Crome Molly replacements with upgraded ball joints. I also,have replaced the drive shafts.
There is a aux trans cooler installed, cold air intake, yellow top battery, just smoged and registered in CA
It has the grey cloth interior, looks pretty much new, no wear anywhere. Everything inside is in top shape
Thank you for asking
Gary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior