F150 overland build

Raul B

Explorer
Our camping setup has changed in the last couple of years but our current setup seems to be on point. Our leitnerdesigns active cargo system with our cvttents makes for a great combo as well as being able to store most of our gear in our deckedusa drawers. Let's not forget our newest addition of our falkentire Wild Peak MT and our mercenaryoffroad front bumper....

c5b7747065fea38bfb85eec9bbbb4299.jpg

Last edited:

Raul B

Explorer
Thanks guys... ill keep everyone posted... taking it into the dealer on wed because i hear a small clicking/grinding noise when 4wd is engaged....

Nesnaitsirhc

Observer
I'm liking your camper top a lot more than I thought I would. My plans are very similar to yours. Level kit and raptor take off wheels, tires, and steps. Now I might have to consider a camper top tyoo.

Raul B

Explorer
I'm liking your camper top a lot more than I thought I would. My plans are very similar to yours. Level kit and raptor take off wheels, tires, and steps. Now I might have to consider a camper top tyoo.

Thanks... i couldnt find one in my color so i ended getting this one in black off of i craiglist for 400 bucks which i think is a steal. i would love to have it color matched but it would cost me as much as i paid for the whole thing.

if i could recommend a leveling kit i woudl opt not to go with the spacer and just get a full coilover... ill be getting a ICON coilover kit as soon as i have the money for it.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Nice build. I will have to post some up of mine soon. Which motor do you have? How do you like the edge evo?

Raul B

Explorer
Nice build. I will have to post some up of mine soon. Which motor do you have? How do you like the edge evo?

i have the 5.0L. i drove both the 5.0L and the eco boost but i just couldnt get myself to drive a 6 cyl engine... plus the 5.0l with the AFE exhaust sounds great.... im loving the EVO. i have it set to performance right now and im getting a solid 17.5mpg hand calculated. best i could do in my 07 5.0l with the evo was 15.5mpg.

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
I love this color. I've thought about painting the K5 in that shade.

This is a cool truck man. I'm glad it's not a Raptor, a "regular" 5.0 4x4 F-150 is a much better overland platform to me.

DaveNay

Adventurer
Thanks... i couldnt find one in my color so i ended getting this one in black off of i craiglist for 400 bucks which i think is a steal. i would love to have it color matched but it would cost me as much as i paid for the whole thing.

I got mine for only $225. Color match paint is not an option!

Raul B

Explorer
Update...

installed my Rough Country winch with hidden winch mount.. as well as mounted (not wired) my CB inside the cab.
20131222_141636_zps452bb0d0.jpg

20131222_155919_zps939abd23.jpg

20131222_155911_zps64171106.jpg

20131222_160751_zps3a4374ab.jpg

20131222_164728_zps31a6e4cd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles