F150 overland build

Raul B

Explorer
Hey Raul, Quick question. It looks like you mounted the RTT rack to the inside of your bed? Wondering why you didn't throw it up on top of the bed rails? Thanks.
That's the way this rack works. It's a full system. I'll get some pictures of it.

Raul B

Explorer
Opened it up today
d788ef02a900a04a5f51c4a5c1b591ae.jpg
bc4a75c261e6c97564b900b106ad4528.jpg
68f790027a022488de9e5f1a8d82d933.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Still for sale. Hasn't had time to start pulling anything off. But....... Here is a picture of what I'm picking up next weekend
2b18ddd46a64723e032d23f647dc7982.jpg

Real nice! EFI too. I owned an '86 460 F-250. Tailend of the carb era. Hot running,gutless gas guzzler. EFI transformed gas engines.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Right on man looks good. I'm going to try to test drive a 2015 F150 to see how I like it. I've been looking at getting a toyota for some time but I walked by a 15 F-150 and it really caught my eye.

keenz

Looking at the decked system as well. How high above the wheel wells does it sit? How do you like the build quality. Is it easily removed? Light weight?

I'm debating buying the decked or building my own storage system

Thanks

Right on man looks good. I'm going to try to test drive a 2015 F150 to see how I like it. I've been looking at getting a toyota for some time but I walked by a 15 F-150 and it really caught my eye.

Not sure about leaks yet. I had a shell on the truck until about a week ago.

Nope. It's still for sale. But I'm still going to use and mod it

Raul B

Explorer
Looking at the decked system as well. How high above the wheel wells does it sit? How do you like the build quality. Is it easily removed? Light weight?

I'm debating buying the decked or building my own storage system

Thanks
I wish I would have just built my own and made it how I wanted.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
One of the overland Instagram pages I follow put up a pic of your rig! How do you like having the RTT and no shell?

Raul B

Explorer
One of the overland Instagram pages I follow put up a pic of your rig! How do you like having the RTT and no shell?
Really? Which one was that? I know American adventurist did. Not having the shell has its own challenges but so far I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior