F150 overland build

Raul B

Explorer
I liked it. Now I ran it in two different versions. One with their whole setup then another with some higher bed rails that we made.

Both setups easily supported 2 adults. I did not notice any vibration or movement issues with this setup...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Raul B

Explorer
Something tells me that this @cvttents summit series tent is going to be big!
c20bdd66935978951c388fd1572ea205.jpg

Ironhide Fx4

Observer
Nice! I can't wait for your full review. I was talking with a friend about this and my thoughts about security issues. He had the perfect response, anti theft locking nuts like on lug nuts. I'm going to look into it further. 1 or 2 per attachment would prevent anyone with a wrench.

Overado

Observer
Raul great build been lurking in your build for awhile. great build! I am building a silverado and I get a lot of inspiration from your truck 👍

Raul B

Explorer
If anyone is near ventura County CA this weekend stop by the off road expo and say hi...

2ef31dfeafb503bea332d67dc5f7343e.jpg

Raul B

Explorer
Hey Raul, can you show some close up pictures of the mounting brackets for the RTT to the rack?
Right now I'm just using the brackets that come with the tent. Only difference is I had to buy longer bolts. I'll take a picture of it and post it later tonight

Sonictrance

Hey, awesome build!

I noticed you've been running the Leitner lately. Have you considered selling your front runner rack setup?

Raul B

Explorer
Hey, awesome build!

I noticed you've been running the Leitner lately. Have you considered selling your front runner rack setup?
I sold it already. I still have the custom bars available but the actual frontrunner rack is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior