F150 overland build

Raul B

Explorer
I always forget to update this post.
vous
i havent really done anything else to the truck lately. we took it last weekend to the annual Mountain Rendezvous and had a blast. we have a wrenching day coming up on the 18th at my place but ill more than likely be helping other people out with their rigs vs working on my own.

next thing on the list to do to her is def somekind of slide setup for the fridge.

I do have to do a review on the arkpak now that i have taken it out on several trips. this last trip we ran 2 47l fridges off of it from friday until departure on sunday and it did great. Im contemplating getting a solar charger for it to make it last even longer...

Rallen306

Just curious on how much lift you were able to get out of the levelling kit. Also what size of rubber were you able to run? I'm looking to do something similar to my '11.

Raul B

Explorer
Just curious on how much lift you were able to get out of the levelling kit. Also what size of rubber were you able to run? I'm looking to do something similar to my '11.

i got 2" in the front and 1" in the rear. i can easily fit 35s but im running 33s right now since i already had the wheels and tires from my other f150. i will be selling these in the near future and pick up some OEM raptor take off wheels and tires.

Raul B

Explorer
So I think I'm going to shorten my roof rack. I'm thinking of just cutting it back to the end of the shell. Not sure if I will keep the light bar up there or not. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Raul B

Explorer
Good luck with the sale. Why do you want to sell it? Next purchase?

Not 100 percent sure what the next rig will be. its a toss up between a an excursion or a e series van. im leaning more towards the excursion.... and it will be a cheap vehicle unlike my current rig. been eying a few in the 4500 range....

Rallen306

i got 2" in the front and 1" in the rear. i can easily fit 35s but im running 33s right now since i already had the wheels and tires from my other f150. i will be selling these in the near future and pick up some OEM raptor take off wheels and tires.

Thanks for the feedback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles