Post picture of your GPS setup

unabashedpraise

Adventurer
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. I already had a fintie brand case and didn't want to spend a lot of money trying to mount it. I used a previous mount that used to hold my Sirius radio that some punks broke. I purchased a Motorola brand cb mic holder and a firestick mic button. I took a thin piece of wood, recessed the bolt that holds the button on, painted it black, and added some industrial Velcro. About $9 and 30 min of work. I can close the case to be a little less conspicuous.

I also use an inexpensive Pyle Bluetooth FM transmitter i saw on woot for audio.

puzasaby.jpg

avupe2ag.jpg

aja2agan.jpg

6e2unu9a.jpg

ge8a5y4a.jpg

byqegane.jpg

Now if only I could figure out how to get some of these apps to work while tethered to my phone. Because I use Sprint I either have to use the tablet's internet ($$$) or Wi-Fi to use the GPS. I can then set up my route, but once I'm in the field it will not find new routes without using them. The navigation apps don't recognize the tethered internet.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

zeropresence

Anyone have a photo of a 100 series Land Cruiser 2003+ with a Proclip passenger side mount running a iPad mini? Figured I would ask before I pull the trigger on one. Just want to see what it blocks. No photos on the proclip site. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne