Camping trailer build

verdesardog

Explorer
free insulation!

I got the ceiling insulated this morning. Went to Home depot to buy the insulation and was offered $50.00 off if I got a HD credit card! That covered the complete cost of the insulation. Three 4x8' sheets of 1 1/2".

DSC_0396.JPG

Geodoc

Adventurer
Be sure to pay that HD credit card off COMPLETELY before the due date on the "interest free" portion is up. We were using a HD card when building our house, and any payments we made they applied to everything BUT the oldest interest free purchase. Wound up getting hit with $2900 in "interest fees" after six months (despite having paid off the original amount several times in the process). We never use that card now (actually, need to talk to the wife about cancelling it).

verdesardog

Explorer
Be sure to pay that HD credit card off COMPLETELY before the due date on the "interest free" portion is up. We were using a HD card when building our house, and any payments we made they applied to everything BUT the oldest interest free purchase. Wound up getting hit with $2900 in "interest fees" after six months (despite having paid off the original amount several times in the process). We never use that card now (actually, need to talk to the wife about cancelling it).

I have no balance on my HD cards! I have three of four of them but never use them. They keep giving me dollars off to get new ones that I never use....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier