Tires: GoodYear Adventure with Kevlar vs. ******** Cepek Trail Country

dave1014

Adventurer
Ive got ******** Cepeck FC IIs on my superduty. Great tires. But rotation every 7k is key. Otherwise they wear weird

Chuck59

Observer
Ive got ******** Cepeck FC IIs on my superduty. Great tires. But rotation every 7k is key. Otherwise they wear weird

Aren't ******** Cepecks made by Cooper? I have been running Cooper S/T's on my 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJL daily driver. Overall, an excellent performer in rain, snow, gravel and dry conditions. Quiet at highway speeds. Gives a very secure, solid feel.

I think the Coopers feel so solid due to their stiffer, straighter sidewall. It is also the "look" that I like. "Straight" sidewall as compared to the more common "bulging" sidewall.

Bikemobile

Adventurer
General Grabber at2 discontinued?

I see a lot of the cooper at3's around here on farm trucks. That tells me they work well.

AlexJet

Explorer
General Grabber at2 discontinued?

I see a lot of the cooper at3's around here on farm trucks. That tells me they work well.

I called 20 local retailers within 100km. None of them has Grabbers and warehouses all list them out of stock and discontinued.

Bikemobile

Adventurer
I called 20 local retailers within 100km. None of them has Grabbers and warehouses all list them out of stock and discontinued.

I didn't catch which size you are looking for. 33 or 35. Tire rack shows the general at2 in 33 and 35 both 15's and 17's in stock ready to ship. They do show "on special" which could mean that they are in short supply.

AlexJet

Explorer
I didn't catch which size you are looking for. 33 or 35. Tire rack shows the general at2 in 33 and 35 both 15's and 17's in stock ready to ship. They do show "on special" which could mean that they are in short supply.

285/70-R17
285/65-R18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles