cheapest place for BFG A/Ts?

Winky

Adventurer
I am looking for 4 265/75-16 BFG All Terrains for my Tacoma. Anyone find them cheap? Tirerack quoted me around $648 before shipping and Dicount tire was around $740 w/ shipping.

Thanks
Josh

Sloan

Explorer
If you are in Los Angeles, Tires Buy Mark on Topanga Canyon Blvd. He's cheap, he doesn't charge for mounting and balancing and I have never been there longer than 30 minutes to get a set of 4 tires put on.

Willman

When i lived in Wa.....Costco always had the best deal....Then i would take it to Discount Tire for them to beat it........

:26_7_2:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
If you take the Tire Rack (or any other) deal to Discount, they will at least match it.

BMAN

Adventurer
I can get them CHEAP but unfortunately you gotta have someone pick them up in Phoenix since I don't ship. If you got family here or are planning a Phoenix vacation LMK and I'll get them priced for ya.

azskyrider

Observer
I second Costco. The Price includes free rotation, warranty, mounting and balancing. No hidden fees and when I bought my KM2's, BFG was giving a $60 certificate if you buy 4 tires. The price and service a lone is worth the membership or you can do what I did which is legal.

Anyone can sponsor one person on their account. This can be a wife, Family member or a friend. My friend added me at no cost to him or me and then I proceeded to buy my tires. The guy at the Tire center told me to do this so I can receive the warranty under my name. They even went as far as mounting the tires while I got added to his membership.

I was totally against joining any store that requires me to pay a membership to buy their stuff but after seeing the customer service, Gas prices they have, and warranty on any item... well ....I think I am hooked in buying a membership on my own and then sponsoring my wife.

The guys at every Costco tire center have been great and helpful and the total out the door price was still cheaper than Discount which I have been going to for over 15 years with no complaints.

Cheers,

shahram

Adventurer
Sloan said:
If you are in Los Angeles, Tires Buy Mark on Topanga Canyon Blvd. He's cheap, he doesn't charge for mounting and balancing and I have never been there longer than 30 minutes to get a set of 4 tires put on.

Yep. I've bought five sets from these guys, and referred another twenty or so customers to them. They're the cheapest, do good work, and any repairs to any tires, at any time, they'll do it for free. No receipt or paperwork needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles