Any one frequent The Samba Forum?

I am trying to view the website but the site just tells me I'm banned and need to contact the webmaster or board admin for more information. I have never even been on the forum before but Im guessing they have some sort of filter blocking me because I'm living in Uganda. No matter what I click on its the same message. I have my eye on a VW Doka that looks like it could use rescuing but would like to get to know a little bit more about them before I dont anything drastic. Does anyone have an email or way for me t contact someone there to fix this?

Thanks

cwsqbm

Explorer
I am trying to view the website but the site just tells me I'm banned and need to contact the webmaster or board admin for more information. I have never even been on the forum before but Im guessing they have some sort of filter blocking me because I'm living in Uganda. No matter what I click on its the same message. I have my eye on a VW Doka that looks like it could use rescuing but would like to get to know a little bit more about them before I dont anything drastic. Does anyone have an email or way for me t contact someone there to fix this?

Thanks
You could try the admin's email - everettb@thesamba.com - but it might be blocked for you too. You could always use a proxy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online