Happy New Year Landuse Message

jeepndel

Dir. of Operations, BRC
Landuse Happy New Year Message:
I cut my landuse teeth on forums like this – listening to what you have to say – going on 12 years. But now I have the ability to take what I’ve learned from you and apply it to reshaping our landuse battles nationwide. Landuse is not a one-man or one-group job though; we need a team more than ever.
a4f_wheel_text.jpg

There are 1.5 million recorded subscribers (members) in just a dozen off-road forums like this one (I added them up). We have a strong voice if we start shouting with it – louder and longer and more often! Sure there is overlap between this forum and other off-road forums; but still, there are a lot of us who are NOT members of organizations or clubs. THAT is where our New Year will make a difference in our trail access when we ALL become strong supporters of those groups fighting for us.

If you truly want a Happy New Year, then realize that it starts simply with a click to join (or renew) your memberships. I hope you will start with your national umbrella group that I now direct – the BlueRibbon Coalition (http://wwwBlueRibbonCoalition.org). Then add the groups and clubs that make sense to you from there.

Make this New Year the best ever….
Thanks,
Del

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz