Lift for '01 F250 PSD and 35s??

EricU

Observer
Well, I finally got the old F250 some new wheels, rubber and went with an Icon lift, springs in the front and blocks in the rear.
The truck drives and rides great! I haven't towed with it yet, but this week the new Hydra chip goes in and I will want to try it out. My boat weighs about 7,500 lbs including the trailer and I want to see how the new truck suspension handles it.
The first photo is pre-lift with the stock 16" rims and the second photo is how it sits right now, ready to blaze the Northern California highways towing a wakeboard boat or hauling a bunch of kids to the local frozen yogurt shop!

01 F250 - Old (2).jpg01 F250 (20).jpg

walterkr

Well, I finally got the old F250 some new wheels, rubber and went with an Icon lift, springs in the front and blocks in the rear.
The truck drives and rides great! I haven't towed with it yet, but this week the new Hydra chip goes in and I will want to try it out. My boat weighs about 7,500 lbs including the trailer and I want to see how the new truck suspension handles it.
The first photo is pre-lift with the stock 16" rims and the second photo is how it sits right now, ready to blaze the Northern California highways towing a wakeboard boat or hauling a bunch of kids to the local frozen yogurt shop!

View attachment 209882View attachment 209883

What size blocks did you end up using in the back.

EricU

Observer
What size blocks did you end up using in the back.

I really don't remember, when I get home I can check it out. I ended up using a BDS kit and LOVE the way it rides now. I did end up replacing a bunch of worn front end parts which has helped a lot with my tire wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz