Aussie Expo Portal - Annual Gathering 2014?

Hi P1michaud,

I live on the Sunshine Coast (1 hour north of Brisbane) if you need a drive way and a shower. Or if your just passing would be good to meet for a beer/coffee.

Laters, David

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Hi P1michaud,

I live on the Sunshine Coast (1 hour north of Brisbane) if you need a drive way and a shower. Or if your just passing would be good to meet for a beer/coffee.

Laters, David

David,
Got your message. We are currently in central coast NSW but will be heading North again later in the month. I'll let you know if were are in the area. Cheers,P.

We have also started a thread of our travels here: The "Hot Lap" Exploring Australia

peneumbra

Explorer
I'd go if you have it. Probably a bunch of us from Arizona/Utah/Colorado would show up. We'll drive down and bring beer...

Sirocco

Explorer
Another member here in Victoria (Geelong)

Happy to do a talk/slideshow from my trip UK - Siberia. Depends on timing and venue as we will be hitting the road again next year :)

G

grimbo

Explorer
Sirocco are you heading up to the 4wd show this weekend?

I'm also from Victoria, yarraville to be precise

Sirocco

Explorer
Sirocco are you heading up to the 4wd show this weekend?

I'm also from Victoria, yarraville to be precise

I would have but I was working in the shop on the Saturday. Some of the guys at work were on the ARB stand over the weekend though. What did you think of it?

G

grimbo

Explorer
Not much. They touted it as the alternative to the national show but it was just a smaller version. Think they missed a great opportunity.

Which ARB store are you working at?

Sirocco

Explorer
Not much. They touted it as the alternative to the national show but it was just a smaller version. Think they missed a great opportunity.

Which ARB store are you working at?

That's kind of what I heard from everyone.

I'm at Geelong for the time being

G

MattScott

Approved Vendor
If you give it a few days Bryon Dorr from Exploring Elements will be in town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeroland

Adventurer
The Sydney Overland Meetup is going ahead on the 14th March 2015.

Guest Speakers: Gareth & Kirsty from Aussie Overlanders
aussie%2Boverlanders.JPG

Venue:
Expedition Centre

Additional information

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles