Inherited a jeep

tommudd

Explorer
I'll be more than happy to come and move it away from your place for you
I mean if you don't know what to do,.......I do though!!!:):):)

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Nice M725, you can't have just one old military ambulance. If you do decide to get rid of it shoot me a pm, it would go good parked with my 715's.:)

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Thanks goin camping. The M725 made it to its new home in N Idaho Wednesday night at midnight. I just unloaded it this morning. I was pretty wiped out and didn't do much Thursday or Friday, 2700 miles in 72 hours will do that. Will work on getting it running in a couple weeks when I am on my week off. Took a few pictures of my trip and will post them up when I figure out how to get them off my smartphone onto here.

sojourner

Observer
Thanks goin camping. The M725 made it to its new home in N Idaho Wednesday night at midnight. I just unloaded it this morning. I was pretty wiped out and didn't do much Thursday or Friday, 2700 miles in 72 hours will do that. Will work on getting it running in a couple weeks when I am on my week off. Took a few pictures of my trip and will post them up when I figure out how to get them off my smartphone onto here.
Yes, please post pictures and let us know your plans.
Funny thing is that I bought my m725 with inheritance from my grandmother passing. Figured what grandma want? A military ambulance converted to a camper, duh!

Here's my video blog: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM893mQWLmBa2TR1NNiCUVGG_VDQkr_Gj

Oh and come join us on m715zone.com lotsa good info

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Yes, please post pictures and let us know your plans.
Funny thing is that I bought my m725 with inheritance from my grandmother passing. Figured what grandma want? A military ambulance converted to a camper, duh!

Here's my video blog: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM893mQWLmBa2TR1NNiCUVGG_VDQkr_Gj

Oh and come join us on m715zone.com lotsa good info

Not sure yet the direction I will take with it. Going to try to get it running first.
Been on the zone once or twice before, really like panthers build that is slowly progressing there.:coffeedrink:
Will post some pictures up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz