Looking for Camping Lab RTT Accessories

quantum73

Adventurer
Even before Camping Labs went MIA, I had thought about picking up the changing room and ladder extension for my RTT. I have the largest tent 71"x97" and have recently removed it from my CDN M101 due to the purchase of an OzTrail OR375 with sunroom (absolutely love it). I would like to mount the Camping Lab RTT on top of my camper shell to give me some additional room/options but believe I need the ladder extension to accommodate the height, and would really just like to have the changing room addition. Anyone out there willing to part with one or both of these, or know where I may find them? Let me know.

And I apologize in advance if this is not the right area to post this, but it seemed the most appropriate I could currently find.

TIA!

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Mombasa is the exact same as Camping Labs except for colors. For parts talk to Jaque at TRD Parts 4U. He easily ordered a new cover for me and shipped quickly.

Jacque Arnondin
Parts and Accessories Internet Sales
Direct 972 852 0105

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Mombasa is the exact same as Camping Labs except for colors. For parts talk to Jaque at TRD Parts 4U. He easily ordered a new cover for me and shipped quickly.

Jacque Arnondin
Parts and Accessories Internet Sales
Direct 972 852 0105

Quick heads up. Jacque is no longer with TRDPARTS4u. Don't know where he went...

It's Barb now...

Regards,

BWJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior