FS: Fiama F35 Pro 6' awning, perfect condition

Err

Observer
I picked up this awning a while back and had it mounted on my H3T. I sold that rig almost 2 years ago and the awning has been in my garage since. I only used it a couple times and it's in absolutely perfect condition. It has been stored indoors, out of the sun, ever been bent, or damaged in any way. It's an awesome little shade maker for a Tacoma, Jeep, FJ, Landcruiser etc. It comes with all the factory mounts, spare hardware, etc. It's the complete package, no missing parts. It will mount up to most any type of roof rack pretty easily, I had it mounted to some Thule crossbars. Takes just a few mins to mount and unmount.

I paid about $500 for it, looking to get $250 firm. I'm in SLC, UT so local pickup is easy but I don't mind shipping if you don't mind paying for it. It's not really that big or heavy so shipping shouldn't be a big deal.

Here's a shot in use -
h3texpo3.jpg

I'll round up some recent detail shots shortly but there's not much to see, it just looks like a perfectly kept awning.

Err

Observer
It's silver. I'm working on figuring out shipping weight and dimensions now but I don't expect it to be more than $30 or $40 for ground in the lower 48.

dbreid

Adventurer
Got pictures of it closed? I was originally thinking I wanted black. But maybe Silver would work.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Put me inline if it does not sell looking for one for my tundra. 92054 zip in Oceanside ca. I'll take it.

Last edited:

Err

Observer
Looks like $40 via FedEx ground to Oceanside. PM me if you want it and I'll get you my PayPal and contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94