REI Basecamp 6

jjstahl3

Explorer
Brand new REI bascamp 6 - we bought this tent a couple years ago and have never used it since we have several other tents looking to thin the tents at this point

Looking for 350 for it would prefer local pickup but shipping if you want to pay for it - photo of the actual tent and one I grabbed off the internet

Photo Jan 05, 3 32 31 PM.jpg

19550777_142112_full.jpg

Slauer

What year tent is the rei and is there a flap to zip in place to cover the mesh that

Brand new REI bascamp 6 - we bought this tent a couple years ago and have never used it since we have several other tents looking to thin the tents at this point

Looking for 350 for it would prefer local pickup but shipping if you want to pay for it - photo of the actual tent and one I grabbed off the internet

View attachment 204539

View attachment 204540

Can the top half of the doors be zipped up with solid material for less ventilation or is that not an option?
thanks

jjstahl3

Explorer
That's a. Good question I will see if I can find another picture as I would rather not pull open the tent to find out

jjstahl3

Explorer
all of the images online how the top portion of the window as a screen so my guess is that without the rain fly over it that door would always be partially open/screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior