First Expedition: Mojave Road East to West in a JKUR with an IH Scout

SIZZLE

Pro-party
Great report! I've been out there so many times but never done the full length of the road. What is wrong with me?! Gotta remedy that.

MojaveMike

Man of the Mojave
That's cool my sign is still there!!!

IMG_0672-X3.jpg

Great trip report and photos

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Mojave Road......

What? no more "Gnome garden" and the toy soldiers with the "alien" on the stretcher near the Frog's? mjmcdowell

NitroExpress

Observer
Thanks for a great write up and awesome pictures!! I had a friend in L.A. with a Jeep TJ and we did Mojave Road on a whim in 2007. You inspired me to look at my old pictures again and re-live a great time. We also did East to West and took several days at slow speed to check out everything.

Flat_Lander

Great write up and the pictures are outstanding! I read every word of articles like this and dream of doing it someday. Sure nothing to see like that here in the Sooner state. May just have to load the CJ up and head out that way sometime. I'd surely need a guide though :)

MTD

Observer
I really like to see that there are still people who appreciate God's creation. I really enjoy reading about your adventures and can't wait too see more :)

calledtocreation

Adventurer
Great write up and the pictures are outstanding! I read every word of articles like this and dream of doing it someday. Sure nothing to see like that here in the Sooner state. May just have to load the CJ up and head out that way sometime. I'd surely need a guide though :)

I'm down to join you. Give me some warning and we can do it :D

I really like to see that there are still people who appreciate God's creation. I really enjoy reading about your adventures and can't wait too see more :)

Praise God Brother - thanks for your comments :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier