For Sale: Engel Transit Slide for MT-27

Brian894x4

Explorer
Offered for sale is an Engel Transit Slide Lock for Engel portable 12 volt refrigerators. I used it for an Engel MT-27 and it should fit at least those models.

This is a used part that does work, however, the feet that mount to the bottom of the refrigerator to help it lock into this mechanism are not included and would need to be ordered separately.

These apparently sell for about $80-100 new.

I'm asking $40 OBO. Shipping would be about $16 for priority mail via a large flat rate box to anywhere in the USA. If you want slower mail I'd have to get a quote, but it probably wouldn't be a lot cheaper, just due
to the box size.

Please email me directly if interested as I can't check this thread or my PMs very often. Its: brianmccamish@msn.com

I prefer paypal and I'd prefer to ship to the USA only. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• transit.JPG
    transit.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 137

burquedoka

Adventurer
I bought this transit slide and for some reason I failed to see this was for a MT27, not for a MT45, oops my bad. So unless I cut it up and remount the catches on a piece of plywood, I have no use for it. In the mean time I will re-list it here for the same price, $40 plus shipping. It is in great condition and ready to mount in your rig, just make sure you have a smaller Engle!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Just a tip. I have seen these used for things other than a fridge. For example; a pelican case or something similar with the fridge feet attached could be locked in with this. Just an idea..... BUMP. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior