Launched my new website and an introduction

Imager993

Pixel Monkey
Hey all, I just launched my new photography website and figured I'd share it with you. I also wanted to use it as an opportunity to do more of an introduction here in the Photography area of the site. I shot film (35mm and medium format) for a decade before switching over to digital in 2006. I've photographed professional motorsports with full credentials for a few years in there but mostly do outdoors landscape photography as well as travel stuff when ever I can. My day job is doing digital visual effects on feature films and stuff, but the photography is my pure creative outlet away from all the input from three layers of supervisors that I get daily on my work. I recently got myself a brand new Nissan Xterra Pro-4X after only driving fun little sports cars for years, so I'm looking forward enjoying the ability to drive out into the back country and explore more areas which I haven't been able to get to before. I also have a kid on the way, and am hoping he/she will be good in the car for some future road trips. :) Looking forward to doing a lot more overland photography.

Below are some of my favorite photos and here's a link to my new site.

Aaron Kupferman

Thanks for looking!

My Xterra:

WPZM-0050.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0001.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0017.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0102.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0127.jpg

LagunaSecaALMS20100522-3158.jpg

M1Q8255.jpg

M1Q1957.jpg

akupferman-travel-0108.jpg

akupferman-travel-0006.jpg

akupferman-travel-0105.jpg

akupferman-travel-0051.jpg

Portfolio-People-0008.jpg

Portfolio-People-0026.jpg

Portfolio-People-0020.jpg

Last edited:

Quest4ADV

Adventurer
Hey all, I just launched my new photography website and figured I'd share it with you. I also wanted to use it as an opportunity to do more of an introduction here in the Photography area of the site. I shot film (35mm and medium format) for a decade before switching over to digital in 2006. I've photographed professional motorsports with full credentials for a few years in there but mostly do outdoors landscape photography as well as travel stuff when ever I can. My day job is doing digital visual effects on feature films and stuff, but the photography is my pure creative outlet away from all the input from three layers of supervisors that I get daily on my work. I recently got myself a brand new Nissan Xterra Pro-4X after only driving fun little sports cars for years, so I'm looking forward enjoying the ability to drive out into the back country and explore more areas which I haven't been able to get to before. I also have a kid on the way, and am hoping he/she will be good in the car for some future road trips. :) Looking forward to doing a lot more overland photography.

Below are some of my favorite photos and here's a link to my new site.

Aaron Kupferman

Thanks for looking!

My Xterra:

akupferman-landscape-0001.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0017.jpg

akupferman-landscape-0102.jpg

/QUOTE]

WOW,, that's incredible.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Wow! Welcome to ExPo, I think you'll find a great home here. Please post your images frequently and often, and always in that size!

Also the Pro-X is a great little platform. Not much aftermarket for them unfortunately, but you CAN find stuff. There's an LA based Nissan off road group that plays around from time to time. I think they are on Facebook (but I am not on FB, so can't verify). I am very familiar with the Frontier and have always been really impressed by their articulation and traction control (and locker too!). Here is a shot of a nice Pathy I saw recently on Instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/jDK_qWMWr8/

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
I think I may need to steal a few of those for my Avid desktops at work! Awesome stuff. At what track(s) were the shots of the Ferrari and that awesome Brumos Porsche taken?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imager993

Pixel Monkey
Yeah, I've been researching all of the aftermarket stuff for my X for many months even before I bought the thing. I don't have plans on doing a big lift or anything, but I do want to get some sliders and possibly a rear bumper with proper recovery points.

The Ferrari and the Porsche and a majority of my car racing photography was shot at Laguna Seca, my favorite track to both drive and shoot out here in Cali. Here's video of me driving my last car at Laguna. Rear tires were a bit low on grip, so I was having some fun doing some power slides and stuff. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior