Bear Lake Idaho to Kaycee Wyoming

Woodsman

Adventurer
great read and TR! Seems like a very nice trip. Do you have more info on where you camped at Bear Lake? I will be checking that area out this summer while on a trip.

If you start at the southern end of the lake and head up and around the east side of the lake there is a camping area right along the edge just a few miles up on the left side of the road.

Woodsman

Adventurer
Looks like the popularity of these pics has caused Photobucket to kill my links and ask me for money.

I'll have to find another hosting site and then replace the links. Sorry.

n3tfury

Flickr, picasa, and dropbox are free. :) I just came to check this trip out and was going to post how I hate Photobucket, but seems that you know about it already.

Looks like the popularity of these pics has caused Photobucket to kill my links and ask me for money.

I'll have to find another hosting site and then replace the links. Sorry.

Woodsman

Adventurer
What can I say. I started with PB years ago and it's never been an issue. I went ahead and paid the small fee for a year just to keep all my links alive. That gives me time to start hosting new pics elsewhere. Links are working !

MTD

Observer

Any info on that trailer? I am building my T3-C and want to make a rack for my tent similar to that one.

Woodsman

Adventurer
Any info on that trailer? I am building my T3-C and want to make a rack for my tent similar to that one.

I don't have any info on it but you can find the owner on the Risingsun4x4club.org forums. His name is Old40dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles