Cool Dodge/Ram winch bumper.

Clutch

<---Pass
One of my Dodge fan-boy friends found this...looks great!

http://mercenaryoffroad.com/bumpers.html

bumper1.jpg

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Me no likey
dunno.gif

I tend to prefer the traditional looking bumpers like Buckstop, Ruenell, ARB or the latest AEV bumper on '94 and later Dodges.

Clutch

<---Pass
Me no likey
dunno.gif

I tend to prefer the traditional looking bumpers like Buckstop, Ruenell, ARB or the latest AEV bumper on '94 and later Dodges.

I am kinda of the opposite, liking more subtle low profile stockish look...than a big brush guard. Really can't stand the looks of my ARB on my Tacoma...wish someone made
one that looked stock, but offered just a bit more protection over the stock plastic one...but not overkill.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
He was going to build me a Super Duty version for my Ford. In the end I went with the ARB, for pure aesthetic reasons. There is something about the taper from the main blade to the outer wings that I just don't care for. Other than that personal turn off, he builds awesome stuff. He's super cool and very easy to deal with though.

crismateski

American Adventurist
I have seen this truck and bumper in person. The guys over at mercenary are great, and it looks even better in person. The downside is the price.

The truck is pretty cool as well, 2 " lift a "little" cutting and 40" tires

cbking

He was going to build me a Super Duty version for my Ford. In the end I went with the ARB, for pure aesthetic reasons. There is something about the taper from the main blade to the outer wings that I just don't care for. Other than that personal turn off, he builds awesome stuff. He's super cool and very easy to deal with though.

Look at addictedoffroads new tacoma plate bumper.

Raul B

Explorer
i have to admit that bumper is pretty sick and functional offroad. i just hit them up since they are about 30 min away from me...

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I have seen this truck and bumper in person. The guys over at mercenary are great, and it looks even better in person. The downside is the price.

The truck is pretty cool as well, 2 " lift a "little" cutting and 40" tires

What does he want for that cool looking bumper?$$

Scoutman

Explorer
While it isn't practical for my Ram land barge, I appreciate that there are folks out there who can see that there is a void in the bumper market for a low profile, high clearance front end solution and for that, I like it. Too many of these factory replacements are HUGE, extremely heavy, and very restrictive on clearance when they don't have to be. The bumpers that I do like from the front view end up sticking out 4+" from the grill which is too much for me (like Trail Ready, Buckstop, ARB, etc). I appreciate the more form fitting AEV products that think outside of the faceted sheet steel box and produce a stamped, more attractive bumper but it may be some time before one is available for an 06 Ram.

I'm afraid it will be a long while before I will see any of the above mentioned tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94