4Runnin from Home. A quick trip down the PanAm

scoooooch

Hello all! It's been a couple weeks now and I've been meaning to start this before we left, but I'm sure you all know how it goes. Trying to get everything wrapped up before leaving town, and then once you hit the road it's easy to let all your cares disappear and just enjoy the view.

First off I guess some introductions are in order, myself (Chris) my girlfriend Stacey and our two friends Ian and Jenny are embarking on an adventure down the PanAm and back in my '94 4runner. It's a little cramped, the runner is workin a little hard, but we're making it work.
savezeda.jpg

We're moving a little quick in the beginning stages to make sure that we have enough time to get home, probably not the most ideal situation but it's worked so far and I'm sure we aren't the most crazy ones out there. We left Vancouver, BC on December 30 and the plan is to drive to Panama and back somewhere in the window of 4 months. We are currently in Cholula Mexico resting up for the night before making tracks to Chetumal in the next 2-3 days. Once we cross into Belize it'll be time to slow down a little and enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes of Central America.
e3yje5y3.jpg

That's it for now, just thought I'd take the time to get this started. Hope to maybe see some of you out there.

Buenas Noches for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeskToGlory

Adventurer
Looking forward to following your adventure! We're in Guanajuato now and will slowly be making our way to Panama by June. Hopefully we'll cross paths along the way!

The easiest way to get in touch with us is probably facebook. Don't hesitate to send us a message if you're nearby! https://www.facebook.com/DeskToGlory

scoooooch

Currently in Chetumal, Mexico soaking up the sunshine before crossing into Belize.
e3epy4a2.jpg
First stop will be somewhere around Sarteneja. Looking to spend about 2 weeks in Belize before heading to Guatemala.
gury5u2e.jpg
Mexico has been a hell of a place, we came through quick, but we're looking forward to spending some quality time here on the way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94