CO: Canadian M101 trailer.

alosix

Expedition Leader
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3dM7i7KOn3k/SdbGy6KNX3I/AAAAAAAACB0/2_O4D-cOjsc/w1496-h1122-no/p3273328.jpg

Somewhat older pic, I'll get some new ones when I get over to storage.

1992 M101 trailer, built for the tough demands of the Canadian Army :).

Its been my 'pickup' for a good 10 years, but in the last year or so with the M725 running it just hasn't been used, so its time to let someone else play.

Includes a spare tire/wheel (5 on 112) and its tarp.

In decent shape. I did cut a tailgate into it that could be reinforced better but its worked for ages.

Originally bought @ whiteowl parts in NC, towed back to MD. Then out to CA, then to CO.

Handy little trailer. Tows nice offroad.

Would like to see $1000 for it.

Prefer local pickup, willing to drive within reason to meet somewhere.

If we can get shipping figured out I'll ship as well, just not sure it would be cost effective.

Thanks
Jason

alosix

Expedition Leader
Oh Trailer is currently in longmont.. Can meet within reason around the front range. maybe even up into the hills a bit.

alosix

Expedition Leader
Will do. I'm going to wander by on the way into the office (I've been slacking this weekend). Today I'm making some progress on the WRX roll cage and don't want to loose the groove :)

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Looks like the move from CA to CO went ok. Congratulations. That picture of the trailer behind your 725 looks sweet. Been on the zone lately or done anything else to your 725? Free bump.

alosix

Expedition Leader
not a whole lot done recently. Before the move there was a 2-3 week thrash to get it ready to drive (trip was 1300 miles, it only has `1200 miles on it from 1967)
1.) wipers
2.) New rear axle from a 2005 3/4 ton chevy (easier to service disk brakes, wheel studs available)
3.) New transfercase, NP241 swapped in, NP243 taken out
4.) New rear DS
5.) Heat)
6.) New dash bar, steering wheel mount, heater mount
7.) New shocks
8.) wiring so the trans (545RFE) actually shifted right.
9.) Class 5 hitch.

Just a few odds and ends :).. Still needs to be regeared to 4.88 and get a front DS installed. Working pretty well now though and seems to tow a car trailer ok as well.

Johnrunberg

Adventurer
How on earth is this thing still for sale??

I'm visiting CO next week but don't have a way to get it home (won't fit as checked baggage on the airline). If I had any idea how to get it to Virginia it'd be gone, gone, gone!

alosix

Expedition Leader
Amusing.. Its been through VA a good number of times (normally hauling camping gear for big dogs events @ gore) and just left CA..

It has traveled a bit and has suited me quite well.

I just picked up a trailer out here in Evans. I think I've seen your 725 around this area. I work in Longmont. If I wasn't already towing my new m416 back to Cali I would offer to transport this little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior