06 fleetwood neon pop-up-mc rack, in NE PA-new $

Cruiser

Adventurer
I have a 06 fleetwood neon pop-up trailer, I bought it from the widow of the original owner. He bought it and passed away after only using it a couple times. It sat in a garage for 3 years. Still had plastic on the cushions when I got it. I have used it a couple times a year. Its a one sided pop-up. low weight, under 1000 pounds! can be towed by almost any car or truck. The originate owner towed it with a honda element and had no issues.. I tow it with a wrangler. It is a "off-road" type trailer.. as in its heavier duty, but not for rock crawling behind a jeep unless some mods are done. It has propane heat,, yes HEAT! and I have reflex window insulation that I cut out to slip in between the screens and plastic in winter camping.. Heater doesn't work so hard then. I also insulated under the mattress and changed out the crappy rv thermostat to a digital thermostat. No rips or tears in the screens or canvas,, its near mint. Only issues are that it has a couple hail dents(small) in the roof from a storm I was bought in, it was packed up but still got a couple, none poked thru and it has an aluminum skin.. not the leaking problem kind. I mounted a bike rack on the a-frame and mount my ktm 450 there with no issues. My ktm LC4 was a bit heavy and would squat my jeep 2dr a bit in the back end. The front of the trailer is diamond plate and has a small dent where my foot peg bumped it when a strap came loose while tying down in a hurry at the hammer run while raining. If you've been to the hammer run you most likely saw it.. Has an awning off the back.. can put it on the side or get a second one.. has the mounting for it already there.
Asking $3400 OBO its in Jim Thorpe Pa, I travel all over Pa and Jersey for work so driving is not an issue.. if you need partial delivery we can always discuss that. Partial trades considered.. I could really use the money for medical bills(not bike related)
Email at cruiser1911 @ me. com-no spaces or PM me here..
oh,, and this picture is a bit old.. its snowing right now…
232323232%7Ffp733%3B6%3Enu%3D3254%3E84%3B%3E6%3C2%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B3%3A53%3B9432%3Anu0mrj

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
These Neons are great lightweight campers.

Anyone want to drive this out to Az or Oregon for me?

I still have a persistent, nagging fantasy about getting one of these cool little pop up campers, taking it off of the trailer frame, and then mounting it on the bed of my pickup. Just think of the huge 4'x8' slide out gear storage drawer you could put under this if it sat up on top of the bed of a pickup truck?

GLWTS

Last edited:

Cruiser

Adventurer
I wish I had the time to drive to Arizona. I have a buddy who moved to Scottsdale a while back. Would be an epic trip but I just don't get that kind of time off of work.

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
These Neons are great lightweight campers.

Anyone want to drive this out to Az or Oregon for me?

I still have a persistent, nagging fantasy about getting one of these cool little pop up campers, taking it off of the trailer frame, and then mounting it on the bed of my pickup. Just think of the huge 4'x8' slide out gear storage drawer you could put under this if it sat up on top of the bed of a pickup truck?

GLWTS

I'll haul it out to you if you pay for my expenses and a little cash for my time. Shoot me a pm if your serious :)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Yeah, thanks for offer but that is the whole problem for me...the high added cost of getting it here to Az pretty much kills my project.

Heck, if it wasn't winter, I would drive out and get this nice little rig and take my time getting back west. But my wife would skin me alive if I paid someone else the money to take the trip, instead of me having the fun doing it. :)

I almost went for Waylon's Neon nearby in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago, but it was pushing $5000.

I really will need to get one cheaper than that, to be able to justify the added costs of tearing it apart from its frame and then customizing a truck bed mount for it.

Anyway, I do NOT want to hijack this thread, but if someone out west closer by me has an older cheaper rear door neon, please hit me up.

So now let's go...BTT

Last edited:

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Let me know if you should change your mind, I'm about an hour from this Neon and could use a trip out to AZ come spring.

I even have EXPO member trailer delivery experience.. could provide a reference. ;)

jason77

Adventurer
Looks like a fun little camper. Do you have any more pics of it, say, opened up? Also, what are the dimensions of the box itself? Maybe this will still be around when I get back from the Gulf at the end of February.

Cruiser

Adventurer
Lowered price to $3400-OBO, looking for a 5x8 utility trailer so if you have one we can talk partial trade. Also looking for a 550-750cc street bike..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles