F150 Good EXPO rig?

Raul B

Explorer
Ill just be doing trail riding i may have to get over a few rocks and stuff like that not rock climbing whatsoever nkthing to aggressive just wanna be able to go over whatever is there reasonably

For just trail riding 35's would be more than enough.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

scoutzach

i just cant part with the 37s i still want that extra ground clearance. i found camburg make uniball upper control arms for my truck. i think i will just upgrade my ifs to make it stronger. i dont want to go anymore taller then i am though so i might cut the fenders a little bit they still rub when i hit a bump and turning nothing to bad though

scoutzach

f150-caribou03a.jpg

this is the kind of stuff ill be doing not to serious i dont think. and of course going on old logging trails that might have water or mud

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Since you have the bigger rear end its not completely necessary to change gears if you're running 35 or 37's...however it will wear down the rear end much faster along with t case and tranny.

Id go with 35's and a re gear. Skip the tune.

scoutzach

i heard that with 37s you only gain and inch of clearance from 35s if that true then ill just go back to the 35s once these wear down

scoutzach

i think i will go with the ready lift ones but im seeing two different kinds one kind on amazon and the other from their website.
what kind of tuner or programmer do you suggest.

Raul B

Explorer
i think i will go with the ready lift ones but im seeing two different kinds one kind on amazon and the other from their website.
what kind of tuner or programmer do you suggest.

i like my edge evo CTS... i had it on my 5.4L before i bought my new truck and pulled it off to put it on the 5.0l. a SCT is good especially if you get some custom tunes for it but i like the CTS because i can monitor my temps as well....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz