Tire Review: Hercules Terra Trac AT2

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
The inquiry ought to be are any of the analysts in the 12-18 yo US target crowd and what amount of do the creators really nurture either the 12-18 or remote groups of onlookers who simply may consume this over the top motion picture up. Have you seen what leaves China or Bollywood?

Hercules 2014 Film

****** are you talking about? I hope its a joke.

If your making fun of the name of the tire, they are actually coopers lower brand and are very very good.

3 DOGS

Observer
If these tires are half as good at the original Terra Trac then I'll buy them when I'm do for new shoes. I'm guessing they will perform just as well if not better than the originals.

Ratings of original TT:
Snow - 10/10 - grip is unbelievable and I've done more with these than I should have been out doing
Rain - 10/10 - no issues with hydroplaning
Smoothness - 10/10 - no balancing issues and minimal noise if any
Mud - 8.5/10 - cleans ok but it is an AT after all.
Longevity - 10/10 - they are wearing great

It looks like they've made a few changes, hopefully for the better, but overall they have a similar look to originals. Can't wait for reviews on new design to start coming in.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Im going to start using my suburban more this year, so I am going to keep an eye on wear. but in all conditions I put them in so far, its been great. Im very impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz