DefconBrix | Military Inspired Overland Build

TiFJ

Observer
Great looking truck. Noticed you had the CVT mounted to the All Pro rack in the first few pics but you lowered it in the Moab ones. What did you have the RTT mounted to in Moab?

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Got a photo of the camping set up in action?

I will get more camp action photos posted. Here is one in Moab on a cliff with crazy winds - notice the rain flaps.

attachment.php

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Great looking truck. Noticed you had the CVT mounted to the All Pro rack in the first few pics but you lowered it in the Moab ones. What did you have the RTT mounted to in Moab?

The shorter set up is a set of crossbars from Relentless Fabrication. They worked great but I just lost a lot of much needed bed space and was unable to fully open the RTT (side window flap).

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Well who wouldn't want some Racelines. Not in my budget now. What I want is 6 good, solid rims with proper sizing. I could run the 6 in rotation and have properly sized spares. Beadlocks would just be a plus.

Yea they are not cheap at all.. I am still trying to decide if I will be throwing down that much coin for them. I need 7! 2 for my trailer and 1 spare.

joneseyyy

Explorer
The build is excellent. I love seeing other trucks on here built with a more high-speed performance suspension setup. How much weight do you expect to save with the new aluminum front bumper?

Wainiha

Explorer
I agree with Eric. I have never thought along those lines. I guess it depends where you travel.

I like the truck. One question. What is the military part? Simply a "Go prepared" plan?

HHIRunner

Observer
Awesome to finally see a build of everything you've done to your rig. All I had previously seen was the obvious stuff visible in the pics I've posted on yotamafia. You've got some great work in there and can't wait to see the military inspired wrap you have coming?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior